Friday, September 28, 2012

She's on a roll!

Autumn rolled over for the first time yesterday!!  Dillon and I were both there to see her first time.  It was awesome.  I pulled out the video camera right away to try to catch it again, but she wouldn't do it.  So today I decided to give it another try.  I put her on her tummy and she rolled over almost immediately.  She rolls to both sides from her tummy and she'll do it almost immediately when I put her on her stomach.  I can't believe that she's rolling over so soon.  I've hardly given her tummy time so I figured that she wouldn't learn how to roll over for quite a while.  She usually just buries her head in the carpet when I do give her tummy time.  I didn't know that she was getting so strong.  I can't believe how proud I am of her.  What is it going to feel like the first time she has a piano recital or the first time she brings home an A in math? I'm going to explode with pride.  I love her so much.  I just wanted to watch her roll over a thousand times.  I'm sure that's all Dillon and I will be doing this weekend.


2 comments: