Sunday, January 6, 2013

Lately I've been developing a serious case of cabin fever.  One of the best things about living in St George is that when all of my friends from Northern Utah are complaining on Facebook that the temperature is sub-zero, it's still warm enough here that all I need is a long sleeve shirt or a light jacket.  So on Thursday I decided to take advantage of the great weather and take Autumn out on a long walk.  And I mean a LONG walk.

Check it out! Do you see that little 4.6 mi right up there?  Those of you who know me and are acquainted with my intense dislike of all forms of exercise, know that 4.6 miles is no short feat for me. There's a beautiful bike path right near our house that I walked all the way to the end of.  It was beautiful sunny weather.  Autumn was a champ, sleeping half of the way in her stroller while I listened to the Les Mis soundtrack (I'm just daydreaming about going to see the movie soon).  


Just over halfway through the walk we passed a park and as soon as I saw the little baby swings I knew we were going to have an awesome afternoon.


We had so much fun that Dillon, Autumn, and I went back to the park the next day.  Prepare yourselves for an awesome Saturday Morning Picture Montage.













2 comments:

  1. That looks like tons of fun! I love the picture of Autumn Jo in the swing with her tongue sticking out in "hot dog bun" shape!

    ReplyDelete