Friday, February 1, 2013

Farmers, Fish, and Fudge (Part 4/5)

Saturday morning we went to the Ferry Building for their big weekly farmers market.  We bought a small sampling of foods from a bunch of booths.  Breads, cheeses, meat, pastries, scones...yum yum yum.  It was delicious and so much fun.






We then headed over to the city Aquarium.  This was pretty cool, but it was extremely small.  It took us probably half an hour to see the whole thing.  If I was making recommendations for someone who was visiting SF I would tell them to skip this.  The subpar experience didn't stop me from taking 100 pictures though. :)









The day wouldn't have been complete without a stop at Ghirardelli Square for another fudgy delicious sundae.  Yes I said another.  This was indeed our second trip to the square for nothing other than an amazing totally-worth-the-outrageoulys-priced Ghirardelli sundae.  The first time we ravenously devoured our strawberry and hot fudge sundae before I could even take a picture.  At least this time I managed to get the camera out of its bag before we had eaten the whole thing.  Trust me, there's still a few licks left in the bottom.



We had fun watching how the chocolate is made.  Now I'm going to have to try to find a copy-cat recipe for the fudge sauce because you know I need to be eating it at least weekly daily.




1 comment: