Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Snow Canyon

We had an awesome President's Day weekend this year.  My mom drove down to visit us for the weekend and we had a blast.  We spent Saturday at Snow Canyon State Park.  It's so close to us, but we had never been before.  We went on a few small hikes and played in the sand dunes.  We'll definitely be going there again soon.








 

I can't wait until I get to see my mom again.  Now for all the rest of you, hopefully this will inspire you to come visit us in sunny St. George.  We're open for visitors any time!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a lot of fun! You have a bunch of great photos. I especially love the one of your mom and autumn close-up. Seriously priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to put my feet in that sand! I'm glad your mom got to come down for a visit. Maybe I will have to soon...

    ReplyDelete